Fresh purple garlic has a powerful pungent or hot flavor, which mellows when it is cooked. It has very strong odor. Bulbs, whose segments are usually called "garlic cloves" are the part of the plant most commonly eaten. Garlic is used as a condiment and as flavoring in gravies, sauces, soups, stews, pickles, salads, salad dressing and breads. The purple garlic has features of superior taste, high nutritional content and pleasing aroma, and the cost of purple garlic is more competitive, so it is more popular in market.
1. Variety: Purple Garlic (Normal White Garlic)
2. Brand name: Maria garlic
3. Size: 45mm, 50mm, 55mm, 60mm, 65mm up
1) Loose packing: 5kgs, 10kgs or 20kgs/carton or mesh bag.
2)Inner packing/outer packing:
3) 1kg x 10bag, 500g x 20bags, 250g x 40bags/carton
4) Inner packed by 3pcs/bag, 4pcs/bag, 5pcs/bag, 6pcs/bag, 7pcs/bag, then packed in 5kgs,10kgs carton or mesh bag outside or at customer’s request
5. Supply period:
a) Fresh garlic: early June to end Aug.
b) Cold storage garlic: early Sept. to the next middle May