Onions are vegetables that grow as underground bulbs at the base of plants known scientifically as Allium cepa. Also called as bulb onions or common onions, they are grown worldwide, and are closely related to chives, garlic, scallions, shallots and leeks.
The specification of the fresh new crop red onion:
1. Size: 4-7cm, 7-9cm, 9cm and up or at buyer’s requirements.
2. Packing: 10kg/carton, 10kg/mesh bag, 20kg/mesh bag or at buyer’s requirements.
3. Available Season: All year around
1. Origin: Yunnan, Jiangsu, Shandong, Gansu.
2. Quality standard: Fresh, clean, no bud, no rotten, no mouldy, no pesticide residue,
no pest, broken-damaged squashed and irregular shape fruits: Maximum 1-2piece per bag or carton.
3. Conveyance quantity: 28mt/1x 40’HR
4. Payment: T/T 30% deposit, balance against the B/L copy via email
5. Delivery date: within 7-15days after deposit
Fresh onion can produce wonderful flavors and has beneficial effect of reducing bacteria. Keep the heart in good condition and strength the immunity.
Onions are commonly used as a flavoring or side dish, and are a staple food in Indian cooking. There are many ways to eat onions. They can be baked, boiled, grilled, fried, roasted, sauteed, powdered or eaten raw in salads.