Onions can vary in size, shape and color, but the most common types are yellow onion, red onion and white onion. Purple Onion is another name of Red Onion, and it has higher nutrition level than yellow onion and white onion. The taste can vary from mild and sweet to sharp and spicy, depending on variety and season.
Generally, Purple Onion, namely Red Onion is smaller than Yellow Onion. There are round, oval and oblate shapes of Red Onion due to different varieties and origins.
1) Sizes of red onion: 5-7cm, 7-9cm and 9cm up;
2) Packages: 10kg mesh bag, 20kg mesh bag or 10kg carton, it depend on client’s demand.
3) Loading quantity: 26-28MTS per 40’RF
4) Payment term: T/T 30% in advance
5) Delivery time: within 7-14days after deposit
Welcome to contact us for more details, we will be glad to be your onion business partner in China.
Onions can also be consumed when immature, before the bulb reaches full size. They are then called scallions, spring onions or summer onions.