Garlic is a condiment which is used in our daily cooking, at the same time it has a certain health effect, garlic mainly protects against cancer, it is a very healthy vegetable for human consumption. China is the largest garlic grower and exporter in the world, and the garlic we supply comes from the hometown of garlic - Jinxiang county, Jining, Shandong, China, where has a long history of garlic growing and processing. And the garlic is the first class strictly selected by the garlic sorting machine which we developed by ourselves and manual selection for export. New crop fresh garlic is available from early June to end August every year.
1. Product name: Fresh Garlic
2. Feature: strongly spicy, milk white flesh, naturally bright color, no mouldy, no broken, no dirt skins, no mechanical damaged, 1-1.5cm stem length, roots clean.
3. Size: 4.5-5.0cm, 5.0-5.5cm, 5.5-6.0cm, 6.0-6.5cm, 6.5cm & up.
1) Loose packing: 5kgs, 10kg, 20kg per carton or mesh bag
2) Inner packing/outer packing:
a) 1kg*10bags/carton or mesh bag b) 500g*20bags/carton or mesh bag c) 250g*40bags/carton or mesh bag
g) Inner packed by 3pcs - 12pcs/mesh bag, then packed with 5kgs or 10kgs carton or mesh bag outside at client’s requirements.
5. Supply period: all the year round
a) Fresh garlic: early June to end August
b) Cold storage garlic: early September to the next middle May
a) Cartons: 24-27.5mt/40' HR (If palletizing: 24mt/40' HR)
b) Mesh bags: 26-28mt/40' HR
7. Transporting and storing temperature: -3°C--0°C
8.Shelf life: stored for up to 12 months in proper conditions