We have been exporting bulk carrots from China. China is the top global leader in carrot production. Records from the Food and Agriculture Organization show that China had an annual production of carrots and turnips up to be 20.5 million tons in 2016. 90 percent of China carrots winter produce is exported.
The major export destinations for our China’s carrots are Saudi Arabia, Canada, Thailand, and Malaysia. Shandong, Hebei, Inner Mongolia and Fujian are the major carrot producing region in China. The four major producing places having alternating carrot harvest periods to enable carrot production in the country to take place all over the year.
1.The origin places and harvest period of China Carrots:
(1) Fujian Carrots: between January and April
(2) Shandong Carrots: between May and June.
(3) Hebei Carrots: from August to October
(4) Inner Mongolia’s carrots: between October and December.
(1) Size: Carrot 80g-150g (S), Carrot 150g-200g (M), Carrot 200g-250g (L), Carrot 250g-300g (2L), Carrot 300g up (3L) .
(2) Color: Fresh orange carrot color.
(3) Taste and flavor: Fresh, clean and crispy, washed and polished carrots, with typical sound carrot flavor, free of any off-taste.
(1) Pack size: 8kg, 10kg and 20kg carton
(2) Pack details: export quality standard carton with food grade polythene bag insert, outside with product description, country of origin, weight, production date, best before date at your requirement.
4.Delivery and Quantity:
(1) 26tons/1x40’reefer container
(2) 11tons/1x20’reefer container
5.Storage and shelf life conditions:
Fresh carrots must be kept at a temperature of 0~+1℃ to maintain necessary condition and attain a shelf life of 3-4 months in storage room.